ااسماء الله الحسنى ومعناها , بالانجليزى اسما الله الحسنى , معنى كل اسم من اسماء الله الحسنى
اختى المسلمة اخى المسلم تعرف على اسماء الله الحسنى وكمان بالنجليزى ومعها معنى كل اسم بالانجلليزى كمان
اسماء الله الحسنى بالانجليزية
The 99 attributes of Allah انا لله 99 اسم
1. Allah اللــــــه
* Allah, He who has the Godhood which is the power to create the entities.
2. Ar-Rahmaan الرحمــــــن
* The Compassionate, The Beneficient, The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.
3. Ar-Raheem الرحيم
* The Merciful, The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.
4. Al-Malik الملك
* The King, The Sovereign Lord, The One with the complete Domi nion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.
5. Al-Quddoos القدوس
* The Holy, The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.
6. As-Salaam السلام
* The Source of Peace, The One who is free from every imperfection.
7. Al-Mu’min المؤمن
* Guardian of Faith, The One who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him. And He witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.
8. Al-Muhaimin المهيمن
* The Protector, The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
9. Al-Azeez العزيز
* The Mighty, The Strong, The Defeater who is not defeated.
10. Al-Jabbaar الجبار
* The Compeller, The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.
11. Al-Mutakabbir المتكبر
* The Majestic, The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.
12. Al-Khaaliq الخالق
* The Creator, The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
13. Al-Bari’ البارى
* The Evolver, The Maker, The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.
14. Al-Musawwir المصور
* The Fashioner, The One who forms His creatures in different pictures.
15. Al-Ghaffaar الغفار
* The Great Forgiver, The Forgiver, The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
16. Al-Qahhaar القهار
* The Subduer, The Dominant, The One who has the perfect Power and is not unable over anything.
17. Al-Wahhaab الوهاب
* The Bestower, The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return. He is everything that benefits whether Halal or Haram.
18. Al-Razzaaq الرزاق
* The Sustainer, The Provider.
19. Al-Fattaah الفتاح
* The Opener, The Reliever, The Judge, The One who opens for His slaves the closed worldy and religious matters.
20. Al-Aleem العليم
* The All-knowing, The Knowledgeable; The One nothing is absent from His knowledge.
21. Al-Qaabid القابض
* The Constricter, The Retainer, The Withholder, The One who constricts the sustenance by His wisdomand expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.
22. Al-Baasit الباسط
* The Expander, The Englarger, The One who constricts the sustenance by His wisdomand expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.
23. Al-Khaafid الخافض
* The Abaser, The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
24. Ar-Raafi الرافع
* The Exalter, The Elevator, The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
25. Al-Muiz المعز
* The Honorer, He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him; And He degrades whoever He willed, hence there is no one to give Him esteem.
26. Al-Muthil المذل
* The Dishonorer, The Humiliator, He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him; And He degrades whoever He willed, hence there is no one to give Him esteem.
27. As-Samee السميع
* The All-Hearing, The Hearer, The One who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument or organ.
28. Al-Baseer البصير
* The All-Seeing, The One who Sees all things that are seen by His Eternal Seeing without a pupil or any other instrument.
29. Al-Hakam الحكم
* The Judge, He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.
30. Al-Adl العدل
* The Just, The One who is entitled to do what He does.
31. Al-Lateef اللطيف
* The Subtle One, The Gracious, The One who is kind to His slaves and endows upon them.
32. Al-Khabeer الخبير
* The Aware, The One who knows the truth of things.
33. Al-Haleem الحليم
* The Forebearing, The Clement, The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
34. Al-Azeem العظيم
* The Great One, The Mighty, The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolement,and Purity from all imperfection.
35. Al-Ghafoor الشكور
* The All-Forgiving, The Forgiving, The One who forgives a lot.
36. Ash-Shakoor الشكور
* The Grateful, The Appreciative, The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.
37. Al-Aliyy العلى
* The Most High, The Sublime, The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
38. Al-Kabeer الكبير
* The Most Great, The Great, The One who is greater than everything in status.
39. Al-Hafeez الحافظ
* The Preserver, The Protector, The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.
40. Al-Muqeet المقيت
* The Maintainer, The Guardian, The Feeder, The Sustainer, The One who has the Power.
41. Al-Haseeb الحسيب
* The Reckoner, The One who gives the satisfaction.
42. Aj-Jaleel الجليل
* The Sublime One, The Beneficent, The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
43. Al-Kareem الكريم
* The Generous One, The Bountiful, The Gracious, The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
44. Ar-Raqeeb الرقيب
* The Watcher, The Watchful, The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it’s meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
45. Al-Mujeeb المجيب
* The Responsive, The Hearkener, The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
46. Al-Wasi الوصى
* The Vast, The All-Embracing, The Knowledgeable.
47. Al-Hakeem الحكيم
* The Wise, The Judge of Judges, The One who is correct in His doings.
48. Al-Wadood الودود
* The Loving, The One who loves His believing slaves and His believing slaves love Him. His love to His slaves is His Will to be merciful to them and praise them:Hence it’s meaning is related to the attributes of the Will and Kalam (His attribute with which He orders and forbids and spoke to Muhammad and Musa -peace be upon them- . It is not a sound nor a language nor a letter.).
49. Al-Majeed الماجد
* The Most Glorious One, The Glorious, The One who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity and Kindness.
50. Al-Baith الباعث
* The Reserrector, The Raiser (from death), The One who resurrects His slaves after death for reward and/or punishment.
51. Ash-Shaheed الشهيد
* The Witness, The One who nothing is absent from Him.
52. Al-Haqq الحق
* The Truth, The True, The One who truly exists.
53. Al-Wakeel الوكيل
* The Trustee, The One who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon.
54. Al-Qawiyy القوى
* The Most Strong, The Strong, The One with the complete Power.
55. Al-Mateen المتين
* The Firm One, The One with extreme Power which is un-interrupted and He does not get tired.
56. Al-Waliyy الولى
* The Protecting Friend, The Supporter.
57. Al-Hameed الحميد
* The Praiseworthy, The praised One who deserves to be praised.
58. Al-Muhsee المحسن
* The Counter, The Reckoner, The One who the count of things are known to him.
59. Al-Mubdi’ المبدئ
* The Originator, The One who started the human being. That is, He created him.
60. Al-Mueed المعيد
* The Reproducer, The One who brings back the creatures after death.
61. Al-Muhyi المحيى
* The Restorer, The Giver of Life, The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.
62. Al-Mumeet المميت
* The Creator of Death, The Destroyer, The One who renders the living dead.
* The Alive, The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh or blood.
64. Al-Qayyoom القيوم
65. Al-Waajid الواجد
* The Perceiver, The Finder, The Rich who is never poor. Al-Wajd is Richness.
66. Al-Waahid الوحيد
* The Unique, The One, The One without a partner.
67. Al-Ahad الاحد
* The One.
68. As-Samad الصمد
* The Eternal, The Independent, The Master who is relied upon in matters and reverted to in ones needs.
* The Able, The Capable, The One attributed with Power.
70. Al-Muqtadir المقتدر
* The Powerful, The Dominant, The One with the perfect Power that nothing is withheld from Him.
71. Al-Muqaddim المقدم
* The Expediter, The Promoter, The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills and delays what He wills.
72. Al-Mu’akh-khir المؤخر
* The Delayer, the Retarder, The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills and delays what He wills.
73. Al-‘Awwal الاول
* The First, The One whose Existence is without a beginning.
74. Al-‘Akhir الاخر
* The Last, The One whose Existence is without an end.
75. Az-Zaahir الظاهر
* The Manifest, The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.
76. Al-Baatin المتين
* The Hidden, The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.
77. Al-Walee الولى
* The Governor, The One who owns things and manages them.
78. Al-Mutaali المتعالى
* The Most Exalted, The High Exalted, The One who is clear from the attributes of the creation.
79. Al-Barr البر
* The Source of All Goodness, The Righteous, The One who is kind to His creatures, who covered them with His sustenance and specified whoever He willed among them by His support, protection, and special mercy.
80. At-Tawwaab التواب
* The Acceptor of Repentance, The Relenting, The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
81. Al-Muntaqim المنتقم
* The Avenger, The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One who destroys them.
82. Al-Afuww الوفى
* The Pardoner, The Forgiver, The One with wide forgiveness.
83. Ar-Ra’uf الرءوف
* The Compassionate, The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His will to endow upon whoever He willed among His creatures.
84. Malik Al-Mulk مالك الملك
* The Eternal Owner of Sovereignty, The One who controls the Dominion and gives dominion to whoever He willed.
85. Thul-Jalali wal-Ikram ذو الجلال والاكرام
* The Lord of Majesty and Bounty, The One who deserves to be Exalted and not denied.
86. Al-Muqsit المقسط
* The Equitable, The One who is Just in His judgment.
87. Aj-Jaami الجامع
* The Gatherer, The One who gathers the creatures on a day that there is no doubt about, that is the Day of Judgment.
88. Al-Ghaniyy الغنى
* The Self-Sufficient, The One who does not need the creation.
89. Al-Mughni المغنى
* The Enricher, The One who satisfies the necessities of the creatures.
90. Al-Maani المانع
* The Preventer, The Withholder.
91. Ad-Daarr الضار
* The Distresser, The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed and benefit to whoever He willed.
92. An-Nafi النافع
* The Propitious, The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed and benefit to whoever He willed.
93. An-Noor النور
* The Light, The One who guides.
94. Al-Haadi الهادى
* The Guide, The One whom with His Guidance His belivers were guided, and with His Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.
95. Al-Badi البديع
* The Incomparable, The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.
96. Al-Baaqi الباقى
* The Everlasting, The One that the state of non-existence is impossible for Him.
97. Al-Waarith الوارث
* The Supreme Inheritor, The Heir, The One whose Existence remains.
98. Ar-Rasheed الرشيد
* The Guide to the Right Path, The One who guides.
99. As-Saboor الصبور
* The Patient, The One who does not quickly punish the sinners.
اسماء الله الحسنى ومعانيها بالانجليزية
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|معنى, اللله, الله, الحسنى, ااسماء, اسما, اسماء, بالانجليزي, ومعناها|
| جديد |
|انواع عرض الموضوع|